Saturday, January 24, 2015

Scholastic Book Orders

When I was in elementary school, one of my favorite things each month was getting my scholastic book order, and getting to pick a book to buy. As such, when my center started doing Scholastic Book Orders, I was pretty excited. About 65% of my son's Christmas presents this year came from Scholastic. I'm been making little book recommendation signs to put up with my orders, and I thought I'd share them. I'm also going to be posting some book lists with my favorite books with various themes or in various categories. If you're a teacher and don't do scholastic, I strongly recommend it. There are a lot of reasonably priced books (No David! is one dollar) and there are great rewards. Also, if you use my teacher number (1945825246) as your referring number, we'll both get 250 extra bonus points (most books are 50-100 points each).

Here are my flyers from the past few months:



No comments:

Post a Comment